Postage Meters & Office Sending Solutions
See how SendPro simplifies sending.
Easily compare rates and save
Our easy to use interface lets you choose between USPS, UPS and FedEx shipping options
Easy tracking features
Easy tracking for all your shipments and convenient delivery emails keep you informed.
Print stamps on adhesive labels or directly onto envelopes, and shipping labels for packages, right from your printer
No more trips to the Post Office
Save time and money by bringing the post office to your fingertips.
Paying for Postage
- Pay later with a credit line -
- Pay for subscription charges, stamps, shipping postage (USPS, UPS and FedEx) and supplies from one dedicated Purchase Power® credit line from The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
- Prepay using a deposit account
- Prepay for stamp and shipping postage (USPS, UPS and FedEx) through a deposit account (Reserve Account) at The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
- Your Credit Card -
- Link your credit card to your account to pay for USPS charges. When paying for postage using a credit card, a 3.5% administrative fee is added with each transaction.
Some products are offered by Pitney Bowes Inc. and/or its affiliates. Banking services are provided by The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC with eligibility subject to credit approval and customer verification this is not a commitment to lend